- 1 (16-ounce) package penne or elbow macaroni
- 2 (10-ounce) containers refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Stir together all ingredients except mozzarella cheese. Spread mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
This article and recipe adapted from this site