- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 c. marshmallow fluff
- 30 mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp. hot fudge sauce, warmed
- Crushed graham crackers, for garnish
GET INGREDIENTS Powered by Chicory
- Preheat oven to 350º and line an 8″-x-8” pan with parchment. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and pour into prepared pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted into center of brownies comes out with a few moist crumbs, about 45 minutes. Let cool, 20 minutes.
- Heat broiler. Using the bottom of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over brownies.
- Microwave marshmallow fluff with 1 tablespoon water until pourable, 20 seconds. Pour into poke holes.
- Top with a layer of mini marshmallows and broil until golden, 2 minutes.
- Drizzle with hot fudge and garnish with crushed graham crackers.
This article and recipe adapted from this site