- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 hoagie rolls
- Add the chicken, cream cheese, ranch seasoning, shredded cheddar cheese and garlic powder to a slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Toast the hoagie rolls, scoop on the chicken and top with cheddar slice and crumbled bacon.
This article and recipe adapted from this site