- 4 chicken breasts 7-8 oz each
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 15 oz black beans drained & rinsed
- 2 cups whole kernel corn
- 1 cup diced bell peppers any color
- 3/4 cup salsa or 10 oz Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese or monterey jack
- cilantro tomatoes & jalapenos for garnish
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place four large pieces of foil on work surface and spray each with cooking spray. Place 1 chicken breast on each piece of foil and season with chili powder, salt & pepper.
- Divide beans, corn, peppers, and salsa over top of chicken breasts.
- Fold in the ends to seal each packet. Place packets the grill vegetable side down for 10 minutes.
- Flip packets over and grill an additional 10-12 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and reaches 165°F.
- Place packets on a large baking pan. Carefully open packets and top with cheese. Place the baking pan back on the grill to melt the cheese.
- Top as desired.
- We love to slice up the chicken and serve these with corn or flour tortillas.
NUTRITION INFORMATIONCalories: 530, Carbohydrates: 41g, Protein: 63g, Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 158mg, Sodium: 832mg, Potassium: 1530mg, Fiber: 11g, Sugar: 4g, Vitamin A: 1635IU, Vitamin C: 52.5mg, Calcium: 149mg, Iron: 3.7mg
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here