- 1 tablespoon butter
- 60 club crackers
- 2 (11 oz) bags caramels, melted according to package directions
- 10 oz Fisher Pecan Halves, chopped
- 1 (11.5 oz) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 9×13 pan with foil. Butter foil.
- Arrange half of the crackers in the bottom of buttered pan in a flat layer.
- Pour one-third of the melted caramel over crackers in pan and spread caramel into an even layer. Sprinkle half of pecans on top of caramel and then top pecans with one-third more of the caramel on top.
- Top caramel layer with the remaining crackers. Pour remaining caramel on top of crackers and spread caramel into an even layer.
- In medium sized microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Pour over caramel and spread evenly. Top with remaining pecans.
- Let cool until chocolate has hardened. This can take a while at room temperaure, but you can speed the process up by cooling them in the fridge. Allow bars to come back to room termparure before cutting and serving — otherwise the caramel will be too hard.
- Cut into bars and serve! These bars can be stored in an airtight container for up to one week.
This article and recipe adapted from this site