- ½ cup heavy whipping cream (more if needed to thin the mixture)
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, whip the 1/2 cup of cream until it holds stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth and creamy. Add the sweetener and vanilla. If your peanut butter is unsalted, add a pinch of salt as well. Beat until smooth.
- If your mixture is overly thick, add about 2 tbsp heavy cream to lighten it and beat until combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream until no streaks remain. Spoon or pipe into little dessert glasses.
- Drizzle with a little low carb chocolate sauce, if desired.
This article and recipe adapted from this site