- 36 Oreo Cookies
- 1/3 cup butter melted
PEANUT BUTTER LAYER
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping such as Cool Whip
- 2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding 4 servings size
- 2 3/4 cups milk
- whipped topping
- 1 bag of Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- peanut butter chips
- Chocolate Syrup optional
- OREO CRUST
- In a food processor, finely crush oreo cookies. Stir in melted butter. Press into a 9″ x13″ pan or glass dish. Place in the freezer while preparing the next layer.
- PEANUT BUTTER LAYER
- With mixer on medium, cream cheese, milk & peanut butter until fluffy. Slowly add in powdered sugar. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Spread the peanut butter layer on the Oreo crust. Place in the freezer while preparing the next layer.
- CHOCOLATE LAYER
- In a bowl, mix together both boxes of pudding mix and milk. (Note: This will be less milk than called for on the box. You want this layer a little bit thicker than pudding.)
- Spread the pudding onto the peanut butter layer. Place in the fridge and allow to set for about 5 minutes.
- Top with remaining whipped topping, chopped Reese’s Mini Pieces, peanut butter chips and chocolate sauce if desired. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
This article and recipe adapted from this site