- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk 1 can
- Grease a loaf pan or small 6″ x 4″ casserole dish or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips or chocolate bars in a microwave-safe bowl and heat until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in the Nutella, then the sweetened condensed milk.
- When mixture is smooth, pour into the loaf pan and smooth down with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, until set.
This article and recipe adapted from this site