- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 14.5-ounce can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 12-ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed (Or 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, whipped)
- One pre-made graham cracker 9” crust (or homemade, see Notes below)
- Place softened cream cheese in a stand mixer with paddle attachment and beat until smooth and fluffy, about a minute.
- Remove cranberry sauce to a bowl, chop up slightly with a fork, and microwave on a low setting for 30 seconds to a minute. You want it to soften up and start to break down but not melt.
- Add to cream cheese and beat until smooth, scraping sides a few times.
- Remove bowl and fold in the whipped topping then pour into the pre-made graham cracker pie shell. Smooth the top into a mound and freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving.
This article and recipe adapted from this site