- 1 cup water warm
- 3/4 cup buttermilk room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 3 tbsp active dry yeast
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 5-6 cups bread flour
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla
- enough milk or half and half to make it spreading consistency.
- In a bowl, mix together water, buttermilk, sugar, melted butter and yeast. Allow to sit for 15 minutes..
- Add in salt, eggs and flour. Mix for 10 minutes and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Prepare your filling by mixing together melted butter, brown sugar, sugar and cinnamon. Set aside
- On a floured service, roll dough into a 12 x 16 inch rectangle.
- Spread your filling over the top and roll up. Cut into 12 large rolls (or 18 smaller rolls).
- Place rolls in a large, greased baking dish or jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes.
- While baking, mix together your frosting ingredients. Spread on warm rolls and serve. ENJOY!
This article and recipe adapted from this site