- 1 1/2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 16 oz jar of Medium Salsa
- 10 oz bag of frozen Corn Kernels
- 15 oz can of Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 Sweet Onion chopped
- 1 Tbs Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 cups of cooked Rice
- Toppings of choice:
- Lime Juice
- Add Chicken, Salsa, Corn, Beans, and Onion to Slow Cooker.
- Combine Chili Powder, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Cumin, Salt, and Pepper to a small bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle seasoning over the ingredients in the Slow Cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours.
- Shred cooked Chicken and mix well.
- Add to bowls of Rice and top with your favorite toppings.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here