- 2 cups shredded/chopped chicken cooked
- One 7.5 oz can buttermilk biscuits cut into small pieces (Pillsbury makes them in a four pack, 10 biscuits in a can)
- One 10 1/2 oz can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 TBS ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix I use Hidden Valley
- 4 stalks green onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Real Bacon Bits
- 3/4 cup Reduced Fat Shredded Cheddar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, Add chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, dry ranch seasoning mix, and 1/2 of the green onions. Mix until combined well.
- In a small bowl combine bacon bits, cheddar cheese, and the other 1/2 of the green onions. Set aside for now.
- Now grab your lightly spray 9×13 baking dish and spread the biscuit pieces evenly throughout the pan.
- Spread your chicken evenly on top of that.
- Place in the oven and bake uncovered for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with cheddar, green onion, and bacon mix.
- Place back into the oven for another 15 minutes, uncovered.
- Let sit for about 5 minutes. Slice into 6 servings.
- Last but not least, dig in and enjoy!!
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here