- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 of a 3 ounce box strawberry Jello
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup lemon curd (10 ounce jar)
- 1 – 16 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 2 fresh lemons
- 5 whole strawberries
- Bake the pie crust in a 9 1/2 inch deep dish pie plate according to the package directions. Cool completely.
- Whisk together the water, sugar, and cornstarch in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Let boil for 1 minute. Stir in the Jello powder. Let the mixture cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Stir the strawberries into the Jello mixture and spoon into the cooled crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
- Beat the cream cheese and lemon curd until creamy. Fold in 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip gently. Spread on top of the strawberry filling.
- Spread 2 cups Cool Whip on top of the lemon filling. Use a piping bag and icing tip 1M to make 8 Cool Whip swirls around the edge of the pie. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours to allow the filling to set up.
- Cut 4 of the whole strawberries in half and place on the Cool Whip swirls. Add lemon slices in between the swirls. Add one whole slice in the center and place the last whole strawberry on top.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here