- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups water
- 10.5 oz condensed chicken broth
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups long grain and wild rice blend
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup butter
- Slice chicken breasts into strips.
- Set Instant Pot to Saute Less for 5 minutes and add a dab of butter or margarine to the pot.
- Add the chicken breast strips to the pot and leave them to cook, stirring occasionally.
- When the Instant Pot turns off the chicken will still be slightly pink.
- Add the water, chicken broth and lemon juice to the pot.
- Add the rice to the pot. Do not stir.
- Add the cream of chicken soup and lemon pepper seasoning to the pot. Do not stir.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot, turn the steam release handle to the sealing position and set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook High for 8 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, allow it to to natural release for 3 minutes.
- Turn the steam release handle to the venting position and finish with a quick release.
- Remove the lid from the Instant Pot and stir well.
- Add the butter to the pot and stir well again.
- Leave the chicken and rice to sit for a few minutes before serving.
- *this recipe was tested in an 8 quart Instant Pot Duo
- This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here