This Healthy VEGAN Cinnamon French Toast is the perfect healthy weekend breakfast! It’s soft, flavorful and really easy! / TwoRaspberries.com
- 1-2 ripe bananas (depending on size 2 small or 1 large)
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (I use SILK brand)
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- Everything Else:
- 6 slices of thick Texas toast
- 2-3 tbsp vegan butter
- *extra cinnamon for topping
- *maple syrup for topping
- In a food processor or blender, add your bananas, almond milk, vanilla, cinnamon, and all spice and blend until smooth!
- Add about 1 tbsp butter (maybe a tiny more) to a skillet and turn on medium heat, once butter is melted all over the skillet dip one slice at a time of bread into the mixture and place on the skillet, repeat with however many fit in your skillet at one time! Let cook approx 2 minutes or until golden and then flip to the other side gently! Repeat until all bread and wet mixture is gone.
- Top with extra cinnamon and maple syrup!