- 1 pineapple
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Get the grill ready. Coat the grill with cooking spray and pre-heat to medium heat. (or pre-heat an indoor grilling pan).
- Slice the top and bottom off of the pineapple then trim off the outer skin, cut out any brown “eyes” and slice it into spears. (You do not have to remove the center core if you don’t want to, the core will get soft and sweet when it grills and you can eat it.)
- Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl then sprinkle it on the pineapple spears.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown and caramelized.
- WW SmartPoints= 3/serving
- Slimming World= 6.5 Syns/serving
- If you eliminate the sugar it has Zero WW SP and 2 Syns for Slimming World
- This article and recipe adapted from this site