- 15 full Annie’s Honey Graham Cracker sheets
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with a Silpat baking mat, parchment paper, or aluminum foil. If you are using aluminum foil, spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Place graham crackers in a single layer, touching, on the large baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar together over medium-high heat. Bring butter and brown sugar mixture to a boil. Simmer for 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour mixture evenly over graham crackers. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and immediately sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top of the graham crackers. Let the chocolate chips sit for 2 minutes so they have a chance to melt. Spread melted chocolate with a knife or rubber spatula. Sprinkle almonds or pecans on top.
- Let the graham cracker toffee sit for about 2 hours or until the chocolate hardens. If you are in a hurry, you can refrigerate the toffee for an hour, or freeze for 30 minutes. When chocolate is set up, break the toffee into pieces and enjoy!
This article and recipe adapted from this site