- 1 package 16 ounces thin spaghetti, halved (we buy DeLallo)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup cucumber diced
- 1 cup 5 oz thin salami slices, cut into small pieces (or pepperoni)
- 1 medium green pepper diced
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1/2 cup black olives thinly sliced
- 1 bottle 8 ounces Italian salad dressing (we buy DeLallo brand)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, usually 1 minute less in time (el dente); drain and rinse. Add a drizzle of olive oil so pasta does not stick together. Refrigerate until cool. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- Place in a large bowl; add tomatoes, cucumber, salami, pepper, red onion, and olives.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over salad and toss to coat. Add the Parmesan cheese; gently stir together. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours; serve!
This article and recipe adapted from this site