- 1 12 oz box of spaghetti
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 10 oz package chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 cloves or 1 tablespoon garlic powder minced
- 2 10 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 6 oz can french fried onion, divided
- Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking in a medium bowl beat the egg and then stir in cooked chopped chicken, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, Parmesan cheese, Monterrey Jack cheese, spinach, half the fried onions and garlic and onion powder.
- Drain the spaghetti and to egg and chicken mixture and then toss to combine.
- Transfer to a greased 9×13 baking dish and cover with foil.
- Bake at 350º for 30 minutes
- At then end of 30 minutes remove foil and sprinkle on the remaining onions
- Return to oven for another five minutes, or until onions are crisp and golden brown
This article and recipe adapted from this site