- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup mushrooms halved
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 cup pineapple diced
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 purple onion
- 1 package KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce & Dry Rub Sweet Honey
- 1 3/4 cup pineapple juice divided
- Combine 3/4 cup pineapple juice and 1 pouch KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce & Dry Rub. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces. In a large zipper bag combine 1 cup pineapple juice and 1 pouch KC Masterpiece® BBQ Sauce & Dry Rub and chicken. Marinate 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers and brush with BBQ Sauce.
- Grill 12-16 minutes or until cooked through.
This article and recipe adapted from this site