- 1 16 oz. package pasta cooked
- 1 24 oz package buffalo chicken strips cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 green onions chopped
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles optional
- Once the pasta and chicken are cooled, add into a large bowl with celery, tomatoes and green onions. Whisk together buffalo sauce and ranch dressing in a small bowl and pour half into the pasta, stir and then taste. Continue to add dressing until you like the flavor! (Adults may like more of a kick and kids may prefer a more mild flavor.)
- Refrigerate for at least one hour until the pasta salad is cold. Crumble over the blue cheese and serve.
- You can use any type of chicken or chicken strips! Even leftover rotisserie chicken, just chop up and let the buffalo sauce add all the flavor!
- This article and recipe adapted from this site