- 2 pound white almond bark
- 4 ounces German chocolate bar
- 12 ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 24 ounces dry roasted peanuts
- Add white almond bark, German chocolate bar, semisweet chocolate chips, and peanuts to slow cooker. Let cook on low for 1 hour without messing with it. After an hour, stir to combine everything. Allow to cook for another hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Drop spoonfuls of the candy onto wax paper and allow to cool completely.
This article and recipe adapted from this site