- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- Pinch of salt
- 5 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment.
- Add the butter and brown sugar to a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour and salt until well combined.
- Spread into the prepared pan. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the batter.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until a tester comes out mostly clean.
- Cool before cutting.
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here