- 1- 12 oz package, refrigerator biscuits
- 3 TBSP butter, melted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 TBSP butter, melted
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 1-2 TBSP milk
Get IngredientsPowered by Chicory
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8 x 8 baking pan.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together brown sugar and cinnamon. Add biscuit pieces and toss to coat.
- Spread out pieces evenly into baking pan and drizzle top with melted butter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until baked through.
- Whisk glaze ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over warm biscuits.
This article and recipe adapted from this site