- 1/2 cup roughly chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pistachios
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Microwave chips for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between until smooth.
- Once melted stir in all but 1 tbsp each of the dried cranberries and pistachios.
- Spread it out in an even layer on your prepared baking sheet, and then sprinkle the remaining cranberries and pistachios.
- Refrigerate until firm then cut to desired size.
This article and recipe adapted from this site