- 1 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 8 oz package Mozzarella cheese slices
- 2 c. dry stuffing mix
- 1/2 c. butter melted
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl mix together milk and cream of chicken soup.
- Place chicken breasts in a 8×8 inch glass baking dish. Pour chicken soup mixture over chicken breasts. Layer cheese on top and then sprinkle stuffing over the cheese. Pour butter over the stuffing.
- Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through and stuffing is golden brown.
This article and recipe adapted from this site