- 1 teaspoon butter , softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cream, milk, or half and half
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Coat the inside of an 8-ounce oven safe ramekin with the butter.
- Whisk together the eggs and cream in a small bowl.
- Stir in the cheeses, salt, and pepper.
- Pour into the ramekin and bake for 15-18 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Let cool 5 minutes and enjoy.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here