- 2 cups (168g) graham crackers, crumbled fine
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups canned apple pie filling
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup caramel topping
- 1/2 cup canned apple pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed graham crackers and melted butter until all of the crackers are fully coated.
- Pour cracker mixture into a prepared 7″ springform pan.
- Spoon apple pie filling into the crust and carefully spread.
- In a large bowl, whip the cream cheese until fluffy. Add the sugar, vanilla, and eggs and beat until smooth, a few seconds. Pour this over the pie filling.
- Bake until the center of the cake is set, about 50-55 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat add apple pie filling and caramel topping. Heat over low heat about 1 minute.
- Spoon the apple-caramel mixture over the top of the cheesecake and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate the cake until ready to serve
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here