- 1 box Betty Crocker Golden Vanilla cake mix
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 large egg beaten
- 1/3 cup half-and-half or heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 an 11.5-oz. bag white chocolate chips 1 cup
- 1 tbsp. rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the cake mix and ½ cup sprinkles in a large bowl.
- Add oil and egg and stir to combine.
- Stir in the cream and white chocolate chips until the batter is combined.
- Place batter in a greased 8×12” or 9×9” baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or just until the edges turn golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow bars to cool completely.
- Cut into bars.
This article and recipe adapted from this site