- 4 cups fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a greased 13×9-in. baking dish, layer blueberries, sugar and marshmallows. Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions, adding lemon zest before mixing batter; pour over marshmallows.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm with whipped topping.
This article and recipe adapted from this site