- 2 (8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
FOR THE SNICKERDOODLE LAYER
- 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 c. (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 c. cinnamon sugar, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease a 9″-x-13″ baking pan with cooking spray. Prepare cheesecake layer: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and beat until combined.
- Prepare snickerdoodle layer: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugars with a hand mixer, then add eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined. Gradually add flour mixture and mix on low until just combined.
- Press about half of the snickerdoodle dough into an even layer in the bottom of the pan and sprinkle with half the cinnamon sugar. Pour cheesecake batter on top and smooth with a rubber spatula. Break up remaining snickerdoodle dough into small clumps, flatten slightly with your hands, and place on top of cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake until edges are set and center of cheesecake mixture is only slightly jiggly, about 40 minutes. Let cool completely before slicing into squares.
This article and recipe adapted from this site