- 4 thinly sliced chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounce sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Salt and pepper chicken breasts and evenly season with Italian seasoning. In a large skillet over medium high heat add the butter. Brown each side of the chicken and place in 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Add the mushrooms, and chicken broth and simmer until tender. Add to baking dish. Bake for 15 mins uncovered. Top with cheese and bake an additional 5 until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked throughout. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
This article and recipe adapted from this site